Director: Roya Kelishadi, MD
Members in alphabetic order
Hassan Alikhassi, BS, Maryam Boshtam, BS, Djafar Ilbag, BS, Alireza Khosravi, MD, Sharareh Nazemzadeh, BS, Katayun Rabiei, MD, Hamid Reza Roohafza, MD , Masoumeh Sadeghi, MD.
The Coordination Committee began to operate concurrently with the start of the initial stages of IHHP. It was designed to coordinate activities of different projects in order to prevent cross interference, following up legislations, and sorting out the problems of every unit.
· Coordinating various projects towards common strategies.
· Preventing cross-interference of the activities performed within various projects.
· Following up and adjusting the activities of every project along pre-determined strategies.
· Collecting and evaluating monthly reports of different projects.
· Arranging high council weekly meetings with the presence of project managers and related authorities.
· Following the implementation of high council legislations.
· Management of the timing and holding periodical sessions within every project.
· Following up the executive trend of IHHP-related activities in Arak (the reference area) and making necessary arrangement to sort out problems.