Masoud Pour Moghaddass, MD
Alireza Khosravi, MD
Members in alphabetic order
Masoud Amini, MD , Abbass Attari, MD , Nasrollah Bashardoost, MD , Masoud Etemadifar, MD, Roya Kelishadi, MD , Noushin Mohammadifard, MS , Katayun Rabiei, MD, Hamid Reza Roohafza, MD , Masoumeh Sadeghi, MD, Nizal Sarrafzadegan, MD, Shahnaz Shahrokhi, MD , Ali Akbar Tavassoli, MD , Aliakbar Vosughi, MD.
The scientific committee of Isfahan Healthy Heart Program (IHHP) consists of specialists in cardiology, endocrinology and metabolism, internal medicine, nutrition, psychiatry, statistics, epidemiology, Pediatrics, pharmacy, and biochemistry.
The responsibilities of the Scientific Committee of Isfahan Healthy Heart Program are as follows:
· Scientific supervision to determine IHHP objective indicators.
· Scientific supervision of the content of interventions at the community level (assessment and approval of the educational content of interventions)
· Directing the program according to methodological and epidemiological principles.
· Scientific supervision over the quality of the results and data analysis.
To improve performance, the scientific committee has set up the following subcommittees in accordance with its responsibilities and fields of activity in IHHP:
· Statistics and epidemiology
· Stress management
· Tobacco control
· Physical activity